So this will either flop or be a lot of fun. Either way, I'm excited.
Today has been extremely slow, but relaxing. I cleaned the house yesterday while Jason worked overtime on his project. He has a client who doesn't really understand that you can't test a site while it's being worked on... because it's being worked on. It's kind of a headache, but he's working hard to complete it and then they're never working with them again. His boss has been rewarding him with lotsa food in the mean time.
I just finished my last homework assignment for my management class. Huzzah~ Christmas break, she approaches. I have an exam on Wednesday, but it's take home so I'm pretty dang sure I'll get an A. :P I'm taking my sweet time in school~ Two classes a semester so I actually learn what's being taught. I can't believe it's been 8 years since high school and I'm still working on my associates degree. Oh well. Slow and steady wins the race? Between horrible community college teachers and changing my major a few times, I'm not too worried.
It's really hard to be interesting today, haha. Let's see.. I'm getting invisalign whenever I come home from Thanksgiving! That's exciting! Well, for me. :) They gave me a fancy electric toothbrush and that thing is amazing. I regret not getting one sooner. But yeah, the snaggle tooth shall be no more in... 12-18 months? I'll be sad to lose it, but happy to have less dental problems later on- Apparently, my jaw is under a lot of pressure and 'chipping' whenever I bite down (I grind my teeth like crazy at night). It's the main reason I'm getting my teeth fixed.
Oi.
Words.
Words are hard to type.
:)
I can't wait to see everyone next week! Our flight leaves at 5:30am on Thanksgiving Day so we have to wake up at 3!! To be honest, I'm worried we won't sleep at all. We'll arrive in Tennessee around 8:30am and ride (erm, play with our adorable niece) for 4 hours with the Travis clan to Fort Smith, Arkansas for the extended family Thanksgiving with the Sayres. Theeeeen we'll head back and have a get-together at Grandmom's house that Friday and leave out around 8am Saturday. Weee~ talk about a quick trip. Oh and we're bringing our room mate, so ya'll prepare yourselves. Ahahaha.
I loved having you all here and miss you Terribly! I am not sure I know how to do this whole blog thing. I will fiddle with this as I can.
ReplyDelete